After arriving back in the Netherlands, last April, I have been quite active with both Dutch and international customers:
Hereby a brief overview of the running projects:
- Fudura/Enexis: one of the Netherlands’ biggest electricity grid operators: focus on promoting the use of the ‘Slimme Meter” and energy saving, starting with a promising pilot in Groningen.
- Squarell: Squarell is a brilliant tech company, active in vehicle data , CAN bus technology and sensory techniques. I am supporting Squarell with Marketing strategy and communication support.
- Vlisco: a Dutch producer of colorful design fabrics for the African market. For Vlisco I am doing PR, mediarelations and event/press support for a big event: Celebrating 170 years of Vlisco.
- Frontier Marketeer: Together with the University of Leiden and the Nijenrode Business University, I am working on a revolutionary way of pre-testing communication campaigns using predictive modeling & big data techniques:
- Based on mathematical modeling
- Powered by big data and clever algorithms
- Reference data of 250 best scoring Dutch campaigns (2002-2015)
- Testing & benchmarking of strategy, creative work and execution
An interesting publication on this topic is about to follow soon!